Photo of room staged by Jo Dockins
Some of you may have been wondering, what is home staging? Why should I hire a professional stager to help sell my house? Does it really make a difference? Here are the top 10 benefits of home staging I found from I found from @AskAmyStaging that may answer some of your questions:
- Faster sales time – Reduce time on market
- Best sales price
- Professional image – Staged homes look better in print and internet advertising
- Great market differentiator
- Distinct marketing advantage over non-staged homes
- Attract a broader range of buyers – Staged homes are more appealing and are recognized as the best properties to see
- Buyers view staged homes as well cared for properties
- Building inspectors view staged homes as cared for properties
- Appraisers are more likely to appraise staged homes at full value
- Tax advantages – Staging may be tax deductible as a service done to specifically prepare your home for sale.
Contact Me to find out more about staging your home today!